Senior Process Quality Specialist Job Description
If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We strive to ensure that our employees feel supported, empowered and motivated to not only succeed in their current role, but to also achieve personal and professional aspirations. We recognize and reward hard work and know that lateral and upward mobility is important to our employee’s career growth. We make it a priority to consider our current workforce for opportunities before looking to external candidates. If you feel the below opportunity is right for you, we encourage you to apply! Once your application is approved, a member of the Talent Acquisition team will reach out to further discuss the role as well as next steps!
Are you a problem solver looking to get your foot in the door at a global organization? Midland Credit Management is looking for a Senior Process Quality Specialist to join the organization to assist internal and external clients in managing daily operations. If you are naturally curious, this could be the role for you! Responsibilities include:
About the Job
- Process account level actions contributing to daily operations
- Provide information to support regular tracking and reporting on adherence to daily processes and / or financial performance
- Collaborate with LCOE teams and operations to identify and communicate gaps in current policies, procedures and processes
- Challenge existing processes in order to increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Be a partner across the organization to ensure that current processes and procedures are implemented as defined
- Identify and document shortfalls in process/system and participate in discussing solutions for improvements
- Participate in projects
- Become an expert on processes and projects with low to moderate levels of complexity
- Train and mentor team members
- Required: 1 - 2 years Customer Service or Clerical experience
- Preferred: 2+ years work experience in Financial Services related field
- Required: Proficiency in MS Office (Particularly Excel)
- Required: Ability to understand low level process mapping/logic
- Preferred: System query skills
- Desire to learn or strengthen skills in project or process management
- Strong Collaboration, Problem solving, Critical Thinking and Relationship Management Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with legal processes and/or the desire to learn and understand legal processes
- Ability to handle variations in work type and workload
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work with people across all levels and areas of expertise
- A 'Can Do', positive demeanor and professional teammate spirit
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.