Receptionist Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
The Receptionist is responsible for maintaining operations at the front desk including answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, and greeting visitors.The position serves as front-line security including monitoring badge access and issuance.Will monitor site cameras for suspicious activities and report it to facilities site management. Responsibilities include...
- Welcome on-site visitors to determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor visitor access and issue visitor badges, as required. Receive incoming subpoenas and alert appropriate personnel of their arrival.
- Maintain accurate visitor calendar(s) and keep daily log(s) of all badges issued and/or returned.
- Administer temperature checks/screenings as needed to support appropriate health and safety precautions needed to allow employee entry into work spaces.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determining nature of calls, and forwarding to appropriate personnel or take message, routing that to appropriate personnel. Retrieve messages from the main Company voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Continuously monitor security cameras and door alarms for suspicious activity and act, when noted.Maintain security log.
- Perform basic administrative duties including copying, faxing, data entry, and filing.
- Complete daily and weekly audits of security badges and materials.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years previous experience as a receptionist, or in customer service or related clerical role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Associate's in Office Management, Security, Public Relations, or related field.
- Experience with monitoring cameras
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.