Process Specialist - SQL Experience Desired Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
About the Job
The Process Specialist role includes, but is not limited to, research, solution recommendations, authoring processes and procedures, and handling all aspects of project management through implementation. Other responsibilities include...
- Query database to tackle issues and determine solutions.
- Perform ETL Processes.
- Handle Application jobs.
- Provide technical support to external vendors.
- Partner with IT to define requirements, test, and implement break/fix changes.
- Anticipate and identify sophisticated issues across a broad scope of responsibilities.
- Autonomously build effective solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity and easily work around roadblocks.
- Identify and communicate gaps in current policies, procedures and processes.
- Act as a domain specialist for projects with moderate levels of complexity.
- 2 years process design, consulting, or business analysis.
- 2 years IT Experience.
- Knowledge of relation database design and principles.
- Querying skills using Microsoft SQL server.
- Report building skills using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Problem solving and partnership / relationship leadership skills.
- Teamwork, problem-solving, critical thinking, and good communication skills.
- Confirmed understanding of MS Office Suite programs, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- A 'Can Do', positive demeanor, and professional teammate spirit.
- Process Flow/ Process Management experience.
- College Degree
- Debt Manager/ FICO experience.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.