Process Excellence Manager Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
Midland Credit Management is hiring a highly driven, career focused, Process Excellence Manager to join our dynamic Legal Collections team in our Troy, MI office. The Process Excellence Manager is responsible for assisting internal and external clients with workflow and documentation activities in our ILMS (Internal Legal Management System) system. This includes research, brainstorming, solutioning, collaborating, authoring and documenting processes and procedures, as well as project management functions. Additional responsibilities include...
- Develop and maintain workflow and documents in ILMS
- Collaborate with LCOE team and operations to design solutions to improve operational processes
- Challenge existing processes in order to increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Manage relationships across the organization to ensure that current processes and procedures are implemented as defined.
- Autonomously create effective solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity and easily work through roadblocks
- Identify shortfalls in process/system and propose solutions for enhancements
- Participate in projects
- Collaboration, Problem solving, critical thinking and relationship Management Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Process Development Skills
- Ability to create low level logic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage variations in work type and workload
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work with people across all levels and areas of expertise
- A 'Can Do', positive attitude and professional team player spirit
- Associates Degree
- Legal, Collections, System Query, and Project Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Field of study - Business Administration or IT
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.