Process Excellence Manager Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
The Process Excellence Manager is responsible for supporting overall channel operations. This position includes tracking process exceptions, identifying process and system improvements and driving toward system fixes. This role may also assist in handling partner training and documenting channel procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Controls documentation via updates and regular management for the team.
- Creates, cultivates and maintains relationships across the organization to ensure current process work as defined.
- Identifies process /system shortfalls and leads the creation of fixes and enhancements.
- Helps to create program policies and procedures.
- Provides regular updates on process integrity and performance to internal and external partners as the need arises.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Willingness to learn sophisticated concepts and processes.
- Comfortable asking questions.
- Ability to think about the "big picture".
- Strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Solid understanding of project or process management.
- Experience in the financial services field.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a related field.
Not sure you meet all the requirements for the role? We encourage you to still apply, as we are hiring across the company and love to speak with great talent no matter their level of experience or background.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.