Legal Specialist - Garnishment Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
Are you searching for a chance to kickstart your legal career? MCM is looking for a detail-oriented Legal Specialist - Garnishment to join our Troy, MI team. This resource will directly support and impact the daily operations of our Legal Department.
About the Job
- Review and generate garnishment documents. This is a key piece of MCM’s success and requires someone with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Identify and communicate gaps in current policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide administrative support to our legal teams globally. This includes but is not limited to printing, typing, scanning, filing (both electronically and by hand), management of multiple email inboxes, sorting daily mail, ad hoc requests, etc.
- Capitalize on opportunities to participate in collaborative company projects.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Data Entry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook & Excel)
- Awesome Written and Verbal Communication
- Goal-Oriented Mentality
- High School Diploma
- Ability to notice deviations in processes
Check out the video to find out what it takes to be an MCM Legal Specialist - Garnishment:
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.