Group Manager, Mailroom Operations Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
About The Job
The Group Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the File Clerk teams. Also leading issues and inquiries, including supervision of employees, process and procedure development and execution. Interacts with internal and external customers, as well as multiple cross-functional organizations. Requires a balanced mix of people, process and project management, the ability to develop positive relationships to drive business results, and a validated understanding of the Legal Collections Channel. The position reports to Manager, Operations, and requires a high sense of ownership and drive to deliver breakthrough results. Knowledge and experience with lean production methods and data analysis is an asset. Responsibilities include...
- Analyze business drivers at both the partner and program level to lead and improve performance including the project management of both individual and team initiatives.
- Conducts ongoing training for new hires on an as needed basis.
- Develop program / process strategies and execute against such strategies.
- Develops positive relationships with key partners both internally and externally.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all work product, build, set and communicate performance plans to get results where applicable.
- Management of direct reports (reporting to the role)
- Responds to advanced consumer issues and identifies potential compliance issues.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ years of collections or customer service.
- Knowledge of FDCPA, finance industry, dialer systems.
- Access and understanding reporting tools and systems.
- Negotiation skills.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.