File Clerk Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
This position provides support and assistance to the Legal and Operations teams with various administrative tasks while maintaining attention to detail. Responsibilities include:
- Processing administrative materials and tasks, including incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handling inbound correspondence by printing, notating accounts, and distributing to appropriate persons.
- Scanning, printing and compiling documents with a high degree of accuracy.
- Filing documents both physically and electronically and maintaining the file system.
- Developing relationships with and request fulfillment for internal and external customers.
- High School Diploma.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and adapt to process changes.
- Ability to work with people across all levels and areas of expertise.
- 1-2 years of customer service, administrative or clerical experience.
Not sure you meet all the requirements for the role? We encourage you to still apply, as we are hiring across the company and love to speak with great talent no matter their level of experience or background.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.