Risk and Compliance Analyst Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Risk and Compliance Analyst is responsible for promoting a culture of compliance by executing the Company's compliance strategy, as defined by the Compliance Management System. The primary responsibilities of this role are to execute on all components of the Risk Management Framework and maintain Compliance Program processes.
The ideal candidate would possess advanced program management skills to ensure they can maintain multiple processes and business interactions concurrently.
- Executes on all components of the Risk Management Framework.
- Reviews and develops annual mandatory Risk and Compliance training.
- Assists with managing issuer audits, regulatory exams, and internal audit requests.
- Tracks and monitors the Legislative and Regulatory Change Management program.
- Maintains processes to ensure proper implementation of the Policy Management Framework and performs other Risk and Compliance services and projects as appropriate.
- English B2+ (Proficient).
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 1 -3 years of experience in Corporate or similar industry in risk and compliance.
- Prior risk and compliance experience.
- Project, program or process management experience.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status. Where applicable, will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, as well as to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request more details of the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.