We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Responsible for the creation, execution and administration of local/global user friendly reports in different platforms (excel, Power Point, Power BI) for managers from various levels. The Reporting analyst will have continuous communication with several points of contact from different departments to ensure the reports relevance and possible improvements. Will also execute other type of requests and calculations for other processes as required from the Business. Reporting tools includes, but are not limited to: Excel, SharePoint, Power Bi, SQL and Azure reporting.
- Build, maintain and improve user friendly reports with the higher automation level possible for managers of various levels.
- Create SQL scripts and/or pipelines for data extraction and build multi-layer data queries.
- Analyze data results to look for trends and other important insights to be shared with the leadership team (Power BI, Power point, etc) .
- Perform other duties, such as ad-hoc and support for projects as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's (Business, Data, Technology, or related field)
- English (Fluent)
- 2+ years of experience working with data
- Skilled in utilizing data housing programs such as: SQL, Power BI, Excel, Azure synapse (R or Python are optional)
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a continuous changing environments
- Ability to understand complex problems and deliver effective solutions
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status. Where applicable, will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, as well as to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request more details of the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.