Procure To Pay II Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
As a Procure To Pay II, you will drive collaboration and alignment of procurement processes ensuring their execution is seamless and efficient, thus supporting business needs. You will be responsible for providing and implementing department operation and strategies and continuously working on improving processes. You will have accounts payable functions, including being responsible for the A/P accruals. Additionally, you will provide assistance in the procurement of specific goods and services, making sure to deliver a best-in-class strategic sourcing services to the company.
- Full-cycle Procure-To-Pay responsibilities.
- Maintain proficiency in all related policies and procedures including articulating and enforcing those P&Ps.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the procurement department.
- Sourcing - Procurement of goods and services for the business. This includes negotiations, ensuring required approvals are in place prior to execution of a Purchase Order, and providing updates to requestor on status.
- Negotiation of contracts and pricing agreements with vendors.
- Partnering with Legal/Business owner on SOW's (Scope of Work) and contracts.
- Accruals of accounts payable.
- Post invoices in the system and ensure approval and payment processes are complete.
- Close contact with vendors regarding payments.
English B2+ (Proficient).
Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related field.
+5 years of experience in the role as follows:
- Proven work experience in Free Trade Zone Regime and “Factura Electrónica”.
- Knowledge in Procure-To-Pay process.
- Communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, results-oriented with an emphasis on urgency.
- Strong verbal, written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Multi-tasker not easily flustered working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong focus on Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status. Where applicable, will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, as well as to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request more details of the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.