Training & Support Staff Manager Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Training & Support Staff Manager is responsible for leading a variety of operations support functions such as Training and Development, Process Documentation, Quality Assurance and Project Management to support the success of the Operation in achieving business goals. In addition, collaborate with the implementation of continuous improvement and innovation initiatives.
- Lead and mentor functional leaders.
- Manage new hire training initiative.
- Identify frontline knowledge and skill opportunities and develop material/activities to drive improvement.
- Collaborate with frontline leader learning and development efforts.
- Plan, assign, monitor and evaluate departments performance.
- Efficiently manage department budget.
- Conduct project management activities.
- Serve as an advisor to operations leaders.
- Contribute to operational excellence projects.
- Drive compliance with business regulations.
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide individual project support and perform other duties, as assigned.
- English B2+ (Proficient).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field. Preferred Master’s Degree.
- +3 years of management experience, training delivery, content and curriculum design.
- Proven records of project management.
- Ability to influence.
- Presentation skills.
- Call Center BPO or Shared Services experience, desired.
- Process documentation experience, desired.
- Lean methodologies or Six Sigma, desired.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status. Where applicable, will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, as well as to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request more details of the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.