Workday Program Manager Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Workday Program Governance Manager will work closely with the Senior Director, HR Operations, the Workday Support Team, HR & Accounting Centers of Excellence (COEs) and other key stakeholders to understand business needs and provide ongoing oversight of data governance projects and standards that support the scalability of Workday. This position serves as a point-of-contact for Workday governance and prioritization requests and internal and external audit requests. The role will be a key contributor to company objectives by ensuring that all stakeholders are apprised of key Workday changes and have appropriate representation with global governance and prioritization. This person will be a strategic partner with our Workday Support Team and may support other HR system and project requests as they arise.
About the Role
- Manage Workday enhancement and project requests program, ensuring easy intake process, facilitation of business requirements gathering and project scoping for review and prioritization by the Board. Responsible for the Workday project request process, including customer experience, process enhancements and communication to stakeholders on the Workday issues and projects request process.
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are consulted/informed of change requests to ensure consistency of business processes, global alignment, impact across the Workday tenant, awareness to changes and downstream impacts. Socialization of proposed changes and project requests.
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors; facilitation of walk throughs to ensure correct members attend, oversees collection and submission of sample requests.
- Facilitate Workday Governance Board Meetings including socialization of requests to impacted stakeholders and communication of outcomes.
- Help define, manage and continually improve/streamline team operational processes by identifying and tracking metrics and key performance indicators to measure team/process maturity.
- Coordinate cross functional project activities across entities. Ensuring transparency across the Encore enterprise.
- 3-5 years of program and project management
- 2+ years of HR or Accounting system user experience (superuser preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (SOX) and experience working with internal and external auditors.
- Ability to lead initiative across a global and complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Have a customer-focused mindset applied to both internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to present oral and written presentations to key partners and influence and drive consensus across these stakeholders.
- Workday superuser or Analyst experience preferred.
- Experience in other regulatory compliance preferred.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.