Vendor Management Specialist Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Role
The Vendor Management (VM) Specialist is responsible for administrative and process management actions focused on vendor management activities associated with all requests being processed through the third-party risk management (TPRM) lifecycle. These activities include ensuring compliance with policy; working to safeguard and accurately maintain data-integrity; effectively communicating and collaborating with stakeholders and suppliers to keep all requests, documentation, and information up to date; assist other departments and team members with administrative tasks related to projects and requests being managed through the vendor management pipeline.
- Manage the day-to-day transactional and workflow processes related to vendor management activities, including the completion of due diligence actions, and the identification and mitigation of risks
- Assist all stakeholders with performing and completing vendor management activities/transactions
- Accurately manage and maintain the collection and recording of vendor management data, ensuring the integrity and quality of vendor attributes and analysis
- Monitor the vendor management pipeline and effectively communicate with all stakeholders to address questions, mitigate issues, and complete activities as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with suppliers/vendors as necessary to collect and complete due diligence activities
- High School Diploma
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Workday system experience desired
- Ability to manage high-volume transactional processes, and demonstrate ownership of all activities while accurately completing them within specified deadlines
- Use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Workday
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in various stages of completion, follow through on task assignments, and accurately complete them within specified deadlines
- Strong process management and documentation skills (attention to details)
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.