Senior Workday Support Analyst – Payroll Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
This role will lead the Workday Implementation efforts for Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking functionalities. The analyst elicits the requirements, provides Workday Solution options, drafts and leads a project plan, supports testing and ultimately deploys the solution to production. The analyst is responsible for the entire project lifecycle from initial requirements capturing to production deployment. In addition to projects the analyst will also advance ticket support arising from Workday inquiries. Again, the analyst partners with the initiator as well as other stakeholders to find the best possible solution.
- Act as a Workday and business process authority supplying standard methodologies and deep knowledge. Solid grasp of Human Resources, Accounting or Financials
- lead the Workday Implementation efforts for Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking functionalities
- Implements and supports WD end to end functions and defines process flow, system, design, configure, prototype. deploy and user testing for Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence modules
- Work with HR, Financial and/or Technology teams to lead Workday system projects, including system releases/upgrades, improvement packages, and process redesign
- Teach HR and/or Financial teams including authorities and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR/FIN technology requests
- Delivers standard methodology information for efficiency and compliance purposes
- Deliver project management standard methodologies to deliver on time and on budget projects that meet the encouraged quality requirements
- Conducts and/or facilitates sophisticated Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan
- Bachelor. Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business or Accounting
- 5 years business experience; emerge as specialist in a specific skill set and business area or product, remain focused primarily on day-to-day execution
- Ability to complete day-to-day activities independently; good interpersonal skills
- Heavy experience with Workday and business analysis as well as a vital functional area
- Experience working for a publicly traded company in a similar role
- Relevant programming languages - XML and Studio
This job is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.