Senior Financial Analyst Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the job:
We are looking to add a new addition to our Corporate FP&A team for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be passionate about our financial planning system, Adaptive Insights. The ideal candidate will act as a business partner to the Workday Financials and IT support teams to ensure detailed management of the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment. Come work with a forward-thinking, driven team of professionals!
- Building, leading and improving the day-to-day functionality of Adaptive Insights and the integration with our general ledger platform, Workday Financials. Prior experience with Adaptive is preferred, but not required (will provide training to the right candidate).
- Proactively support critical business strategies by maintaining and, as needed, further development of the system while collaborating cross-functionally with the business and the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) leaders.
- Perform other traditional FP&A tasks supporting budgeting, forecasting, and monthly management reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance Accounting or related field required. 3-5 years Financial Analyst experience (Adaptive, Anaplan, Hyperion, or similar) required. 2 plus years of FP&A experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting. Finds enjoyment and has proficiency with systems and budgeting/forecasting tools.
- Master's degree in Business, Finance Accounting or related field preferred. 3-5 years System Administration experience preferred. 3+ years in FP&A experience preferred. Implementation of Adaptive system experience preferred. Knowledge of Workday Financials and integrations with Adaptive planning preferred.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.