Senior Project Manager, External Audit Compliance Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Senior Project Manager, External Audit Compliance is responsible for managing issuer audits and other external requests for the business. This entails managing relationships with issuer audit teams and internal coordination of audit responses from our SPOC (Single Point of Contact) network.
- Managing relationships with issuer audit teams
- Coordinating the internal single points of contact (SPOCs) to respond to requests in a timely fashion and with high quality
- Working with external parties to organize virtual and on-site audit sessions
- Working with SPOCs to understand requests and negotiating, as needed, for additional clarity or time.
- Setting and managing expectations for SPOCs participation and responses
- Disseminating audit requests to the appropriate internal parties
- Maintaining and presenting reporting on key audit metrics
A strong candidate will have:
- A high level of organizational skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization to accomplish audit goals
- The ability to drive progress and navigate through obstacles to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong problem-solving abilities
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.