Senior Performance Manager Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Role
Midland Credit Management is seeking a Senior Performance Manager to join our high-performing Legal Outsourcing team, an integral part of Midland’s Strategy & Analytics department. Our performance managers play a unique hybrid role within the organization: part consultant, part coach, part project manager, and part analyst… but always a problem solver! You will be responsible for managing relatively large, new and/or complex relationships, programs and initiatives with our third-party collections law firms and agencies, and will have direct influence on the maintenance and growth of revenue streams worth $30M-$60M annually to the channel. This position includes analyzing initiatives, developing and fine-tuning programs, executing program strategies, measuring against performance goals, and fostering relationships with external partners to consult and drive program success. Strong problem-solving skills, clear communication, leadership presence, and ability to influence and motivate external partners are critical skills for the role!
- Analyze business drivers at both the partner and program level to manage and improve performance.
- Create, set and communicate performance plans to drive results.
- Develop program / placement strategies and executes against such strategies.
- Drive program / partner communications both internally and externally.
- Evaluate existing internal processes / strategies for improvement opportunities.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a project or process management role, or equivalent education and experience.
- Solid quantitative and analytic skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Program or relationship management skills.
- 3 - 5 years experience in financial services or Vendor / Program management. Familiarity with SAS or other data querying tools.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.
Featured Jobs, Recently Viewed Jobs, and Saved Jobs
- Senior IT Portfolio Analyst San Diego, California 10/04/2021
- Senior Third Party Relationship and Performance Manager Troy, Michigan, Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California 05/04/2021
- Process Improvement Coordinator Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California, Troy, Michigan, Saint Cloud, Minnesota, Roanoke, Virginia 09/30/2021