Senior Marketing Designer Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Senior Marketing Designer is a core member of our in-house agency, will maintain our letter library, and be responsible for letter change management. As part of maintaining our letter library this individual is responsible for coordinating with our Process and Quality Team as well as our print vendor(s) to to ensure accuracy of what we mail. As one of the core members of our in-house agency, this role will interface with a number of internal leaders and executives.
Primary responsibilities include:
About the Role
- Marketing pre-production work for direct mail. Converting designs into print ready templates using Adobe InDesign.
- Manage our letter library to ensure samples of all active consumer facing communications are available and accurate to internal stakeholders.
- Modify existing templates to comply with changing laws in conjunction with our Legal and Compliance teams.
- Manage costs by looking for ways to reduce cost with existing templates without impacting letter effectiveness.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop internally branded collateral, including but not limited to: Internal email templates, business to business brochures and web designs, logos for internal promotions, as well as creating Microsoft PowerPoint templates.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with content strategy at a marketing agency, or on a client side marketing team.
- In-depth knowledge of communication techniques and best practices with regards to direct mail.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on InDesign.
- Attention to detail with regards to design file formats as well as maintaining version control.
- Global environment.
- Must be comfortable with multiple priorities and continual change.
- Experience developing messaging and copy in Financial Services with a diverse portfolio of creatives.
- Bachelors degree.
- Spanish speaking.
- some HTML coding.
- Digital media experience is helpful, but not mandatory.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.