Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
The Senior Manager Corporate Strategy will regularly engage with senior leadership across the global organization to plan, analyze and develop comprehensive and compelling operational and strategic content and presentations for communication to executive leaders and the Board of Directors. This position is responsible for partnering with the business divisions to develop the annual strategic plan and will serve as a resource for driving global, cross-functional initiatives that support Encore's objectives and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Operations.
- 5 plus years' shown ability with business case development, including rigorous qualitative and quantitative assessment.
- Lead and drive overall Board of Director meeting processes including establishing key priorities, proposing relevant content, developing agendas, establishing timelines, and driving execution.
- Advance and lead all aspects of assigned work streams related to long-term strategic plans by understanding the current situation, developing frameworks, conducting research, developing alternatives, assessing economics and evaluating opportunities and risks; make recommendations, and outline implementation plans.
- Knowledge of business case frameworks (e.g. cost-benefit analysis) frameworks. Good understanding of company structures, business/operational processes, and financial management processes and analytical skills in data and financial analysis.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills with the ability to drive cross-functional/global critical initiatives, oral and written communication skills, eye for business; ability to influence and build positive relationships with executives.
- Strategic problem solver who researches, assesses and develops business strategies and can succinctly present that while actively engaging and optimally collaborating with all levels of the business.
- Master's degree preferable an MBA or Master's in Operations Management.
- Management Consulting background.
- Financial Certification (CPA, CFA, etc.).
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com>Talent