Senior Human Resources Data Analyst Job Description
Starting CompensationAnnual Salary: $78,900.00 - $102,499.00 (Amount based on office location, relevant experience, skills, and competencies)
If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
Under broad supervision, assist HR Leadership in the preparation, analysis, and data interpretation of all HR programs and processes, including a holistic executive dashboard aligned to the strategic goals of MCM. Prepares reports and presentations on on various HR processes and shows the story behind the data to drive HR Leadership strategic action. Works independently with internal clients and functional HR area SMEs to determine their analytic needs. Manages databases, works with HRIS to ensure data integrity, and performs trend analyses on various data points. Partners closely with Operations to ensure that performance data is connected to people data for a comprehensive view of quality and engagement being driven by HR programs.
- Develop and maintain reports, analytics, and dashboards from multiple HR, systems, other business systems and manual tracking processes to consolidate data to analyze and interpret employee and organizational data in support of business initiatives. Identify issues, trends, and opportunities, shows the story behind the analytics to drive HR Leadership strategy. Create and prepare analysis of data and present salient information for diverse audiences to address and solve critical issues, including determining what data points are relevant to the issue at hand.
- Partner with leaders and HR functional area SMEs to determine reporting needs. Leverage operational and financial data within HR reporting and analysis to design needed dashboards, scorecards, reports and analysis, and implement solutions. Tracks progress towards benchmarks and/or targets and paints a picture of the story behind the data.
- Manages and maintains department databases. Works with HRIS to ensure system data integrity and partners with other HR colleagues to solve data integrity issues.
- Research best in class HR performance benchmarks and employment trends as needed for comparison within internal reporting and analysis.
- Other projects as assigned.
Preferred: HR, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics
Required: 5 years of experience or equivalent knowledge
Must have experience analyzing large data sets, designing dashboards and reports and telling the story behind the data.
Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Presentation skills, creative thinking, able to generate something from nothing, seeing ideas through to completion, gaining buy in from stakeholders, negotiating alignment, data storytelling
Workday or other HRIS system, ERP or other Operations data analysis, SQL, Data Warehouse experience
Preferred: SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.