Recruitment Marketing & HR Communications Specialist Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
The Recruitment Marketing & HR Communications Specialist leads initiatives and processes, including ongoing development and delivery of both internal and external communications that support HR functions. This position creates content suitable for both internal and external audiences across a range of HR topics, like Recruitment Marketing, HR Communications, Benefits/Wellness, and Employee Engagement. Responsibilities include:
- Research and write material for internal employee communications and external recruitment marketing (e.g. social media posts on sites like LinkedIn & Glassdoor), announcements for internal sites like SharePoint and office digital displays, and general employee communications through email or other avenues.
- Organize and maintain department-wide communication planning efforts, such as creating timelines, determining media methods, and contributing to strategy. Activities include managing the communications calendar, partnering with multiple stake holders to coordinate content, scheduling distribution to increase impact, and reviewing communications created by other teams/team members for clarity, content, and design.
- Own internal email marketing tool, including scheduling email distribution, creating templates for future use, managing and reporting metrics for email content, and training other HR team members, template creation, and metric tracking/usage.
- Manage and/or support activities involving onsite employee events, external recruitment events, and maintaining agency and vendor relationships with our external recruitment marketing partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills.
- Ability to independently prepare copy, PowerPoint presentations, talking points, and collateral pieces for internal and external audience, and use social media as key communications channel.
- Skilled in communicating and integrating the company value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction strategy and leveraging storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the internal and external talent market.
- Able to work with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work across groups and think creatively about options.
- 2+ years of prior experience working in Recruitment Marketing or with employee-facing corporate communications.
- Strong talent brand development and management skills.
- Ability to analyze results and inform stakeholders of performance against KPI.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to support the execution of long-term strategic communication plans (covering external needs, internal partnerships and executive support.)
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.