Paralegal, Encore Advantage Job Description
About The Job
The Legal Support Specialist/Paralegal provides support to the Encore Advantage team for licensing, legal transactions, and general legal functions. The resource prepares documents and perform applicable work in a manner that meets the prescribed timelines and quality standards including: tracking licensing requirements, drafting license applications and licensing renewals, and managing periodic licensing examinations/audits. The Specialist participates in related projects, document reviews and assists with legal research as needed. This position will also be required to interface with internal and external stakeholders, including members of the executive team, state licensing authorities and company vendors and, as such, must display a high degree of professionalism. Responsibilities include...
- Tracking licensing requirements and timing, drafting license applications and licensing renewals, and assisting with periodic licensing examinations.
- Participating in legal projects, tasks and assisting with research as needed.
- Interfacing with business, including members of the executive team, state licensing authorities and vendors.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with people in various levels of the organization.
- 2+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience with licensing matters or legal support.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
Position StatusFull time