Operations Analyst - Inventory Management Job Description
Starting CompensationAnnual Salary: $69,800.00 - $90,700.00 (Amount based on office location, relevant experience, skills, and competencies)
If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
About the Job
The primary function of an Operations Analyst is to apply a combination of analytical, technical, and soft skills to help the business improve its operating model. This is done through identifying, understanding, and addressing operational risks, while partnering with business team members to enhance systems, functions and processes that directly benefit the business, and help ensure strategic goals are achieved. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement technical solutions to accomplish business strategy/ processes.
- Serve as a key project team member and support business process improvement projects from conceptualization through implementation by working closely with the project staff and business stakeholders/ leaders.
- Develop and maintain reporting functionality and other analytical tools to ensure accuracy and identify trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Make recommendations to improve business processes.
- Perform ad hoc data extraction, analyses and segmentations as required, for the purposes of diagnosing system issues and sizing development effort and impact.
- Work with IT to help define user requirements, test, and implement new systems to support the business.
- Perform other ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative fields.
- 0-2 years in an analytical, financial, IT, or operational system oriented position.
- Analytically minded, with an ability to identify relevant information and organize data in a manner that builds value and insight for the business.
- Proficient in communicating and presenting to varying levels of seniority within the organizations
- Strong desire to design and develop systems and data processes.
- Capable of monitoring, developing and repairing business critical systems.
- Able to form and grow productive business partnerships with staff from various teams across the organization.
- Appropriately communicate technical concepts with people of varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Eager desire to learn data management and operational system concepts.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- 2+ years' work or internship experience in a relevant field.
- Understanding of databases, SQL and data mining techniques.
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.