Manager, Digital Marketing Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Role
Our digital marketing team is one of the most entrepreneurial teams within our company. We pride ourselves on moving fast, multitasking, continuous improvement, and hitting goals on our way to digitally transforming our company. We are seeking a talented Manager of Digital Marketing to help design the strategy and own the execution of our digital marketing efforts. This is the ideal role for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist who is looking to make a difference in a growing department at a top company in San Diego.
- Lead strategy & execution of campaigns, tracking, analyzing and A/B testing/optimizing of our website, email, SEO, and paid advertising efforts
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for the channels, with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Manages daily-weekly-monthly campaign strategies from both a design and execution perspective
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes
- Other duties as needed due to the entrepreneurial nature of our team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytics
- 6 or more years of experience managing marketing in an agency, entrepreneurial, or corporate setting
- Experience managing tactical campaigns and employees (email, SEM, SEO, PPC, Website A/B Testing)
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to present professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused, hyper-analytical and passionate about data, testing, metrics, and continuous improvement
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving, project management. Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
- Team-player who thrives in a rapid growth environment which constantly evolves and presents new and exciting challenges every day
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Advanced user and comfort with: PowerPoint & Excel
- People Management; experience managing teams.
- MA/MBA Preferred
- A working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and familiarity with other languages
- Experience with Marketo and/or Project Management applications
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.