Employee Experience Manager (Human Resources) Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of HR, this role is responsible for driving and managing the global employee experience and engagement program, in alignment with organizational and other HR/OD strategies such as leadership/employee development, performance management, organizational change, succession planning, coaching/mentoring, diversity and inclusion, organization design, and talent assessments/analytics. This role can be located in San Diego, CA; Phoenix, AZ or Troy, MI.
- Design, develop, and manage the global employee experience/engagement program including associated budget management, communication/organizational change, and other structured project/program management practices such as schedule/stakeholder/issue management. Seek out and incorporate feedback from leaders, employees, and HR team members on program efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Develop and enhance the experience/engagement ongoing listening and measurement strategy, models, and processes. Leverage human capital data and research to monitor, report, and deliver intelligence and actionable insights about employee experience and engagement within the organization. Develop high quality documents, presentations, and data reports for critical meetings including executive and board-level presentations.
- Design and facilitate employee experience and engagement training/support, focus groups, and team interventions, and other coaching and consulting. Incorporate lessons learned and suggestions from participants and leaders to improve the experience/engagement program and change adoption. Conduct any organizational development assessments needed to support programs and business needs.
- Support other OD programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Organizational Development or equivalent.
- 5-6 years in progressive HR roles with at least 3 years in Organization Development areas.
- Passionate about improving the employee experience and culture in alignment with our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Functional expertise in employee experience/engagement and Organizational Development domain areas
- Ability to build structure from ambiguity, design strategy/programs, evaluate options, and make recommendations/action plans
- Sound understanding of employee experience/engagement measurement/analytics and ability to analyze data to build practical insights
- Strong drive for results and program/project management skills including leading in a matrixed environment
- Good oral/written communication, consultation, partnership, and facilitation skills
- Ability to influence and be a thought partner with business leaders, stakeholders, and individuals for solutions/interventions
- Ability to use different training design and delivery methods to build engaging learning and team building experiences to improve engagement
- Proven understanding of structured organizational change to processes to increase change adoption
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.