Annual Salary: $107,700.00 - $139,900.00 (Amount based on office location, relevant experience, skills, and competencies)
If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
This individual will play a key role in ensuring that the modeling process is well-managed with appropriate controls throughout the model lifecycle.The individual will play a key role as lead or individual contributor in a variety of Model Risk Management projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Review Development Documentation created by model owners/developers.
- Perform and/or Review rigorous testing of new models prior to and following implementation.
- Review/Recommend actions based on automated monitoring of (a) model input attributes including alerts for significant deviations and (b) model outputs (eg, scores, adverse actions reasons) with alerts that are actioned upon.
- Partner with model owners to prepare for audits at all points in the model lifecycle (development, implementation, ongoing production, inputs/outputs, utilization).
- Research, resolve, communicate and document model scoring issues.
- Maintain Model Inventory and Model Performance Monitoring dashboards.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's inStatistics, Economics, Finance or related field
- Strong knowledge of/Experience developing and implementing credit risk models
- Able to work with large analytical datasets to perform complex data analysis and extract business insights.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in analytical programming languages SQL and other data analysis tools such as Excel, PowerBI.
- Strong drive for results; Self-starter; Comfortable with ambiguity and open-ended problems.
- Master's or Advanced Statistics, Economics, Finance
- Knowledge of SOX controls
- 4+ years of credit modeling/data analytics experience; Experience with internal/external audit
- Deep knowledge/experience in developing and implementing credit risk models
- Experience in MS Azure environment
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.