Quality Coach Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
The Quality Assurance Coach is responsible for monitoring calls & transactions ensuring compliance to FDCPA, MCM policies and procedures and Consumer Bill of Rights for Account Managers (AM) in the call center. The Quality Assurance Coach is also responsible for conducting new hire sessions, huddles and refresher sessions for the AM population covering the top reasons for infractions and sharing the best practices observed on calls. The Quality Assurance coaches are also expected to provided actionable insights to their supervisors for improving the business processes.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. BAU Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls & transactions ensuring compliance to FDCPA and other regulations and internal policies with the highest degree of accuracy
- Investigate ACDs, consumer complaints and share actionable insights with supervisors & stakeholders
- Participate in calibrations with global quality teams
- Participate in monthly global process knowledge test
2. Other Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor in dispute resolution by collaborating with operations and compliance
- Conduct huddles and sessions for AMs and GMs on top infraction reasons and share best practices
- Collaborate with Ops GMs / DMs to resolve process related questions and queries
- Partner with Ops /L&D/Compliance to gain agreement and understanding on any significant updates to policy/new policies that have been rolled out in the call center (as guided by the immediate supervisor)
- Analyze data in order to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the business. Identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, product and overall consumer experience. Represent the quality team and drive initiatives cross-functionally
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedure & Perform Root Cause Analysis and identify trends. Share Quality score trends and top opportunity areas for the LOBs handled
Prior experience in QA
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.