Coordinator II, Facilities Job Description
If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
Responsible for helping to protect the company assets by supporting building, furniture, and equipment maintenance schedules, testing building security systems, and preparing action plans for emergencies. Also responsible for the supporting the maintenance and security of the premises including the safety of the employees. May also be involved in planning for the future building space, facility improvement initiatives, and supply needs of the organization. Will help draft the budget for the properties they oversee and ensuring appropriate execution. Work with Procurement and Accounts Payable to support the onboarding, maintenance, and payment of the identified vendors. Will communicate daily with supply vendors, landlords, property managers, and employees.
- Support the workplace general maintenance and cleaning including evaluation (preventative maintenance program) and corrections.
- Build and support Facilities’ budget; identify and implement cost savings and resource conservation initiatives. Participate in the procurement, vendor management, and payment process of all vendors needed.
- Assist with evaluating and executing facility management projects or process requests.
- Assist in resolving or appropriately escalating issues that arise from employees and/or vendors.
- Adhere to and function within established company policies and procedures, assuring all aspects of a safe working environment for employees and customers. Conduct periodic Safety and quality reviews, perform ergonomic evaluations to employees.
- Handle all administrative and record keeping functions related to managing inventory of equipment and supplies and providing and/or revoking access of keys, electronic access, etc.
- Oversee security and logistics associated with the office.
- Document and review internal processes, building and systems documentation, contracts and agreements as well as create, retrieve, and report data pertaining to the facility management process.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years’ experience in facilities coordination
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules
- Proficiency in Office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Skilled in execution of follow-up actions for various team projects
- Strong organization skills to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform and support technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative
- Ability to build effective internal and external partnerships through excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently; utilize resourcefulness and discretion, as needed
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies
CERTIFICATION(S): Any FM Certification or IFMA Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of CMMS software suites
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.