Recruiter Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
We are seeking a motivated Recruiter to join our team in Roanoke, VA. This person will be handling full cycle recruiting across multiple business units, primarily involving high-volume positions. If you are passionate about crafting an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience and eager to grow within a global organization, this is the job for you! Responsibilities include:
- Spend time on the phone with candidates to screen for relevant competencies, compellingly pitch job descriptions, and arrange employment offers.
- Meet with hiring managers to exchange information with all levels of management and understand business needs.
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies to establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies by job family to deliver a candidate pipeline of the quality and quantity to meet business needs.
- Support design and execution of key Talent Programs.
- Develop proactive recruiting plans and strategies with the hiring manager related to campus recruiting, diversity recruiting and recruiting metrics analysis.
- Deliver results with little supervision, and reliably prioritize multiple projects and candidates.
- Meet established criteria with respect to cost per hire and time to fill.
- 1+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practices and procedures.
- Understand the importance of communicating clearly and often with partners and candidates.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize constantly evolving responsibilities.
- Team oriented personality with the eagerness to step in wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience hiring in a high-volume, fast paced environment (ex. Call Center, Staffing Agency).
- Experience with Workday Recruiting.
Not sure you meet all the requirements for the role? We encourage you to still apply, as we are hiring across the company and love to speak with great talent no matter their level of experience or background.
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.