Operations Training Specialist I Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
The Operation Training Specialist I aids in the overall development of the Account Manager (AM) positions by ensuring various call quality metrics are being met and further using metrics to determine areas of improvement. Coordinates with Managers to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each Account Manager in a specific month. Delivers guidance and feedback on performance expectations outlined in the OCM and ensures Account Managers are providing the correct information and are following the proper procedure.
About the Job
- Conducts quality review and training of AM performance to ensure dynamic communication and call quality components are met and/or identify the areas of needed improvement.
- Audits AM inbound and outbound calls and/or accounts to observe performance, techniques, and application of effective communication in the face of the consumer tactics.
- Coordinates with manager to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each AM in a specific month.
- Evaluates the quality and performance of AMs in month one, month two, and special needs groups.
- Summarizes findings and recommendations to Manager for use in individual, group, and GM second voice call evaluations.
- Training week involvement through face-to-face and over the phone mock calls with new AMs.
- Gives coaching, advice, and guidance to AMs based on observed behaviors and habits.
- Provides dynamic and empowering coaching conversations with positive reinforcement while still setting expectation for continuous growth.
- Delivers guidance and feedback on performance expectations outlined in Open Communications Model (OCM).
- Mentors newly hired AMs to ensure a smooth transition from a learning environment to a daily production environment.
- Models the components of the CFLM (Call Floor Leadership Model) with all AM interactions.
- Remain current on developments in training and instructional methodologies including technology enhancements.
- Maintain tracking system of assigned AMs to ensure accurate employee trending and progress.
- Analyze training efficiency through production statistics and correlation reports to confirm comprehension and application of material, and to identify additional training needs.
- Participates in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years experience in an Account Manager or related role
- Knowledge of FDCPA, Call Model, and Call Center procedures
- Proficiency with Outlook and Excel
- Strong training delivery, presentation, and group/team facilitation skills
- Consumer focus and effective communication; including how one impacts the other
- Prior project management experience
- Content development experience
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.