Marketing Analyst Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Role
The Marketing Specialist serves as the key Marketing (Direct Mail Channel) project team member for evaluating business process changes and improvements by working with the project team, print vendors, business unit leaders, compliance and Information Technology. Key roles of this position will be monitoring and reporting on key processes, process management, and executing direct mail strategies. In addition, this role will improve existing processes and collaborates with other departments and external vendors to drive success.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor existing reports to identify process gaps and opportunities
- Build reports to ensure compliance with all state and Federal laws
- Escalate any issues identified to management for remediation
- Understanding operational nuances which may impact letter performance and resolving those issues
- Process Management
- Partner with team on all current and forthcoming strategic deployments
- Work with Compliance/Legal teams to ensure new programs are compliant with applicable laws
- Ensure all mail processes run according to schedule
- Execute Direct Mail Strategies
- Provide inputs to direct mail campaign processes using our test set up document
- Ensure direct mail campaigns are started and completed on schedule
- Update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Bachelors Degree OR 5 years of experience
- Experience managing any business process or project from cradle to grave
- Detailed oriented; Able to manage complex spreadsheets and trackers; Able to gather and/or develop detailed documentation of letter deployments and/or strategic campaigns
- Expert in Excel
- Direct Mail Marketing or Marketing Experience
- SQL experience
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.