We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
About the Job
Looking for an opportunity that rewards you for your hard work (pay, incentives, reward programs and promotions), empowers you to make impacts daily, and maintains your work/life balance with no weekend shifts? If so, our MCM Collections Team is looking for Account Managers here Troy, MI and it may be the perfect fit for you! As an Account Manager, you’ll be the face of the company having direct contact (via phone) with consumers on a daily basis providing recommendations and aligning on payment solutions which satisfy the consumer needs and the account obligations. Success in this role requires great communication skills, a customer first mentality and strong attention to detail. Worried you don’t have Account Management experience, don’t be! Here at MCM, we offer a robust training program to ensure everyone joining the team has to the tools and resources needed to be successful as well as amazing co-workers and mentors to support when things get tricky. Responsibilities include:
- Account management through inbound and outbound calls to consumers
- Maintaining accurate documentation on all accounts via multiple systems
- Account maintenance via regular communications with consumers
- Maintaining a strong focus on compliance and ensuring accordance to local/ state/ federal laws and company policy.
- Continuous enhancement of communication skills by negotiating with consumers to establish payment arrangements in accordance with company policy and company values
- No Weekends and great work/ life balance
- Unlimited commission potential
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Promote from within mentality. 100% of our Call Center Group Managers are promoted from within the company!
- Full benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K with a Company Match, Pet Benefits)
- Volunteer Time & Matching Programs (8 hours of Volunteer Paid Time Annually and matching up to $2,500)
- Tuition Assistant
- New Family Support - Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options
- Wellness programs (Gym Membership reimbursement
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- High School Graduate/GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Word & Outlook)
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.