Exchange Systems Engineer Job Description
Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
MCM is looking for an Exchange Systems Engineer to support building, managing, and supervising Windows applications across the organization. This role will support updating software programs and will be a voice in system improvements to increase reliability and performance across our environments.
About the Job
- Run, build, test and deploy applications within Azure.
- Experience leading global projects across The Enterprise.
- Review existing tools and research new technologies to support the company goal of innovation.
- Controls user access and passwords with responsibility for security.
- Develop and execute firm-wide plan regarding operating systems including installation and ongoing administration.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Supervise usage and performance of systems.
- Analyze, fix, and support Administrative tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Leading Global IT/Systems projects.
- 5-8 years of experience Systems Engineering experience.
- Bachelor; Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- IT Certifications
- Financial or Corporate experience
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
MCM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com>Talent