Account Manager - Bilingual Spanish - Phoenix - 8/1/22 Class (Cut Off Date July 15th) Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
At MCM, the work we do every day helps pave the way to brighter futures, and our Account Managers are the reason for our phenomenal success. This exciting position will give you the opportunity to earn substantial financial incentives while assisting consumers down the path to financial recovery. We’ll provide you the support and training you will need to learn our business and be successful! The skills you’ll learn, will not only benefit your career, but all areas of your life.
- Excellent Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills
- Motivated by helping people through difficult situations while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Connects very quickly; builds and leverages client relationships, able to engage consumers with honesty and sincerity over the phone.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ability to manage a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
- NO WEEKENDS!
- UNLIMITED COMMISSION and sales contests!
- Comprehensive paid training with a three-month commission guarantee and continuous mentorship.
- Structured work schedule with a 40-hour work week!
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with company match, Pet Insurance, & much more!
What You’ll Need
Persuasive, yet friendly customer service approach. Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish. Basic computer skills. Enjoy helping and connecting with people over the phone. Able to clear a full criminal background check and drug screen and be available to work the following schedule:
- Monday through Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday and Friday: 6:30am - 3:30pm
Be part of Encore’s amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights!
“Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.”
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.