Senior Associate Internal Audit Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Performing Vendor Compliance Audits for US law firms used by legal outsourcing (LO) team. The person will also be responsible for performing Internal Audits including testing transaction and drafting initial report.
- Other ad-hoc work as assigned by the manager. 5%
- Performing Vendor Compliance Audits for US law firms used by legal outsourcing (LO) team which includes:
- Performing the test steps in accordance with the set guidelines
- Reviewing the work of Specialist
- Monitoring audit calender and highlighting delays to ensure audits are completed on time.
- Co-ordinate with other VCA counterparts to ensure smooth completion. 50%
- Provide data and reports for periodic management reporting.
- Training other resources in VCA areas. 25%
- Researching on industry best practices, benchmarking, upcoming laws and other external resources to keep update with operational changes. 5%
- The person will also be responsible for performing Internal Audits including testing transaction and drafting initial report. 15%
Required: Bachelor; Finance and Accounting
Required: English, Hindi
Required: - Should have done proper articles with emphasis on internal audits - 2-3 years of internal audit experience. Must have internal audit experience.. Proficiency in using PowerPoint, Excel and Word. - Excellent verbal & written communication skills. - Excellent MS Powerpoint skills. - The ability to focus on details and perform all required functions timely and with accuracy..
Preferred: Willing to travel ~10-15% of time. - There may be late sitting couple of times a month..
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.