Engineer IV, Systems Engineering IND Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
We have an amazing opportunity to join our Gurugram office as Network cum Telecom Engineer . You’ll work as part of a geographically dispersed IT team and will be responsible for implementing, managing and monitoring the core Midland Network Infrastructure and Telephony.
We are looking for a top-class candidate with the following skills and experience
- Strong experience of Palo Alto Firewall installation, management & support on prem as well as in cloud like AWS, Azure along with Global Protect VPN
- Working knowledge on Cisco SDWAN
- Good knowledge of Cisco ISE, Posturing and Meraki Wireless
- Working knowledge of Routing protocol like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF and Switching technologies like LACP, STP, Trucking, VPC, dot1x
- Knowledge of Cisco Umbrella
- Understanding of Cloud (Azure, AWS) networking
- Good understanding of telecommunication concepts, communication protocols, SIP, Avaya Communication Manager
- Experience of supporting telephony system in a contact center environment and call recorders
- Technical experience in Avaya solutions & components: AMS, ASM, SMGR, AES, US, CMS, ACCCM, AEP etc.)
- Technical troubleshooting of routine hardware and software issues courteously and expeditiously
- Prepare and maintain the technical documentation
- Understanding on ITIL & ITSM processes to effectively work on day to day issues
- Excellent numeracy, written, communication, planning, organizational, problem solving, time management, prioritization and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and support operational requirements within short timescales
- Proven track record in effectively supporting change management initiatives
- A knowledge of DNAC is a plus
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.