Engineer II, Software Engineering Job Description
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
- Seeking an experienced engineer with strong technical background and solution-oriented approach.
- Desired profile must be well versed in communication and should be efficient Team player participating in team events.
- Desired profile should able to deliver all his/her projects/assignments within defined timelines with zero to minimum defects. He/she should be proactive in approach to identify and resolve risks.
- Complete understanding of the business requirements of the assigned projects
- Solution oriented approach, Sound technical skills, Good communication skills for interaction with team or business clients, Good Team Player, Quality & Timely delivery of project and assigned tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Good knowledge of Agile or SCRUM Methodology
- Strong SQL Server 2012 / 2016, Writing Stored Procedures, triggers, SQL Scripts Experience
- Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps) or AWS (Serverless computing, lambda, AWS services like Kinesis, DMS, SQS, S3 etc.)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- One or more source code repository like SVN, GIT, VSTS etc
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at email@example.com.